Teen Residential Therapy in Meridian
Accepting adolescents ages 11-18
We Accept Insurance
A safe and comfortable home-like enviroment
Daily structure , support and accountability
Develop coping skills & new healthy habits
“I’m glad that I found Avery’s House. The treatment I got was better than I could imagine. The staff was welcoming and where I stayed was more a house than a center.”
A Place for Teens to Feel Safe.
Avery’s House provides top-rated mental health treatment in a residential setting. We accept teens aged 11-18 and help in the following ways:
- Professional psychologists, therapists, and counselors
- Teaching life-coping skills, such as incorporating healthy habits and choices
- Support and structure in a comfortable, home-like setting
- Behavior accountability
Avery's House allows teens to disconnect from their regular environment and triggers, replacing them with a safe space to:
- Learn to accept and love themselves
- Develop new bonds and friendships
- Develop new hobbies & interests
- Have daily responsibilities and accountability
- Make healthy lifestyle changes
- Learn coping skills to manage their condition
Note: Is your teen struggling with a mental health condition? We can help!
Teenagers in Meridian, ID, can expect the very best in mental health care. The goal of Avery’s House is to provide treatment in a home-like setting that doesn’t feel institutional.
Individual bungalows provide adolescents with a comfortable space to call their own. Our design intentionally keeps protection and peace of mind.
While in recovery, it’s important that the teens feel comfortable. Then they are more likely to choose to engage in the process fully. The design of Avery’s House works toward that purpose.
We provide an environment free from unhealthy triggers, making it safe to:
- Learn healthier time-passing skills, including new hobbies and activities
- Practice responsibility and accountability daily
- Understand the importance of accepting and loving themselves
- Incorporate new skills to cope with and manage their mental health condition
- Bond with others in a friendly environment
Residential treatment is ideal for your teen if they…
- Recently completed or are about to leave an inpatient or hospital psych stabilization program.
- Previously tried outpatient programs (PHP or IOP levels) but needed more structure and support.
- Need a temporary break from their current home, school and/or social life to fully focus on recovery.
Teen Mental Health Treatment at Avery’s House
Children near Meridian aged 11-18 are eligible to receive mental health treatment. At Avery’s House, our services include:
- ADHD or Attention Difficulties
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bullying and Victimization
- Mood Swings and Anger
- PTSD and OCD
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Substance Use Disorders
- Suicidal and Self-Harm Thoughts
“We primarily focus on loving ourselves and accepting ourselves, and teaching them how to be comfortable in their own skin”
WE WORK WITH LEADING HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS
Your insurance provider may cover 100% of your child’s treatment costs
Check if your insurance will cover mental health treatment for your teen
How to Know if Residential Treatment is Right For Your Teen
Avery’s House operates as a residential treatment program for adolescents. If any of the following apply to your child, consider our therapy:
- My troubled teen completed (or will soon complete) either an inpatient or hospital psychological stabilization program.
- My adolescent needs the opportunity for a recovery that is separate from their usual environment (i.e., home, social, school).
- My teen has tried previous outpatient programs but would benefit from more support in a structured environment.
Specially Designed Treatments for Teens
Helping teens in need of treatment is the heart of our focus. Our treatment plans are specially designed for adolescents. Our therapists and psychologists implement plans often inspired by the Adolescent Behavioral Health Program. Examples include:
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Case Management and Family Sessions
- CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Activities Based in the Community
- DBT or Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQ Allyship
- Management of Medication
- Focus on Options for Schooling
- Trauma-informed Care
- Individual Sessions that Meet Weekly
Finding Avery’s House in Meridian, ID
There are 11.7 miles from Meridian to Avery’s House in Boise, ID. The approximate driving time between these locations is around 20 minutes.
Whatever mode of transportation you use, you can reach Avery’s House with ease. We are waiting to help you!
What We Love About Meridian, ID
Established in 1891, Meridian is the second-largest city in Ada County, Idaho. They are the state’s fastest-growing city and one of the fastest-growing in the country.
Meridian has opportunities for entertainment and education. Are you looking to learn, enjoy the outdoors, or simply relax? There are many options available.Get in touch with us
Things to Do in Meridian
- Meridian Symphony Orchestra: Creating musical events since 1961, the Meridian Symphony Orchestra has a full schedule for the coming year.
- Initial Point Gallery: Located in the Meridian City Hall, the Initial Point Gallery is free and open to anyone in the public who loves art.
- Eagle Island State Park: With 545 acres, Eagle Island State Park has a variety of activities available for fun for the whole family.
- 17 Public Parks (including Meridian Settlers Regional Park): Explore nature at one of Meridian’s many public parks.
- Meridian Speedway: Racing fans will love to visit Meridian Speedway and watch one of the many upcoming races scheduled.
- Snake River Birds of Prey Conservation Area: The Snake River Birds of Prey Conservation Area is designated to help the environment as well as preserving cultural history.